Health And Healthy Living are a new concept in the world. We hear a lot about the risks involved with obesity and poor nutrition and yet we ignore the simple things we do that can promote our health and keep us feeling vibrant. Health And Healthy Living are about learning to incorporate a healthier lifestyle at an individual level. It’s about taking responsibility for our own well being, rather than putting other people’s needs above our own.
Start with your living area:
A good place to start is in your home. Clean, uncluttered surfaces are very attractive to the eye. This contributes to an overall feeling of healthy living in a home. By keeping the clutter down you also increase the chances that your family will be more active, eating less fast food and more fruits and vegetables. Also, the less stress you have in your life, the better you’ll be able to cope with common illnesses such as colds and flu.
Appearance always matters:
Taking care of your appearance will contribute to your general healthy living and beauty. Clean skin is more appealing to the eye than a pimpled, dirty face. This contributes to a general sense of well being. Smiling contributes to confidence as it shows that your body isn’t at peace. Our minds are often filled with images of how we would look, what we would like our bodies to do and how we would feel; these all contribute to our general health and beauty.
Health And Healthy Living are also about keeping your mind as healthy as possible. We live in a culture where the stress and demands of everyday life take our minds down little by little. If we don’t find ways to relax and be thankful for the things in our lives we can quickly slip into a state of depression. Our health and beauty should come from within rather than outside from stress and frustration. This is one of the major components of Health And Healthy Living.
Another key part of Mind-body-Spirit involves meditation. Meditation helps us focus our attention and clears the mind. We can then gain greater insight into how we can improve our body and how we can help other people. People can actually tell when someone is meditating because they begin to calm down and focus on what is taking place.
Exercise is always recommended:
Exercise is very important when it comes to health and fitness. We can improve our health and reduce our risk of disease and illness by exercising daily. It doesn’t matter if you are overweight or not. You need to include some form of physical activity in your day to day life in order to remain physically fit. Exercising not only improves your mood but it can also lead to a decrease in stress and anxiety and a boost in your overall health and well-being. Health And Healthy Living also include proper nutrition. for a healthy living follow these steps
1. It Can Make You Feel Happier: It produces changes in the parts of the brain that regulate stress and anxiety. It can also increase brain sensitivity for the hormones serotonin and norepinephrine, which relieve feelings of depression
2. It Can Help With Weight Loss: Your body spends energy in three ways: digesting food, exercising and maintaining body functions like your heartbeat and breathing.
3. It Is Good for Your Muscles and Bones: This is because exercise helps release hormones that promote the ability of your muscles to absorb amino acids. This helps them grow and reduces their breakdown. As people age, they tend to lose muscle mass and function, which can lead to injuries and disabilities. Practicing regular physical activity is essential to reducing muscle loss and maintaining strength as you age
4. It Can Increase Your Energy Levels: Exercise can be a real energy booster for healthy people, as well as those suffering from various medical conditions. Furthermore, exercise can significantly increase energy levels for people suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and other serious illnesses. In fact, exercise seems to be more effective at combating CFS than other treatments, including passive therapies like relaxation and stretching, or no treatment at all
5. It Can Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Disease: for a healthy living Regular exercise has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity, cardiovascular fitness and body composition, yet decrease blood pressure and blood fat levels. In contrast, a lack of regular exercise — even in the short term — can lead to significant increases in belly fat, which increases the risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease and early death
6. It Can Help Skin Health: Oxidative stress occurs when the body’s antioxidant defenses cannot completely repair the damage that free radicals cause to cells. This can damage their internal structures and deteriorate your skin. Even though intense and exhaustive physical activity can contribute to oxidative damage, regular moderate exercise can increase your body’s production of natural antioxidants, which help protect cells and help in healthy living.
7. It Can Help Your Brain Health and Memory: It can also stimulate the production of hormones that can enhance the growth of brain cells for healthy living. Moreover, the ability of exercise to prevent chronic disease can translate into benefits for your brain, since its function can be affected by these diseases
Intake good amount of nutrition’s:
This means that you get the right amount of food to provide your body with everything it needs to function properly. You should eat plenty of fruits and vegetables as well as lean proteins and whole grains. In addition, make sure that you get plenty of water every day. You don’t want to be eating too many unhealthy foods and not getting enough water to replace what you have eaten.
Refresh your mind:
The mind and body compliment each other and play a very important role in your health. We cannot avoid stress in our lives but we can certainly control the stress that we are experiencing. A simple thing like meditation can help you cope with your day-to-day challenges better. By learning to control your breathing, you can sleep better at night, increase your memory and creativity, improve your focus and learn to be more relaxed and in control of your emotions. This will ultimately lead to a healthier and happier life